Hi There. Centaurea is looking for future tech talents. We are young, growing, fast-paced, quality-centric company, who combine product and service models into a unique business proposal for the clients.
Why working with us:
- Building an excellent team is #1 priority for us. We constantly learning, trying new approaches and having fun in a family like atmosphere.
- Strong working ethics and culture cultivated inside the team will help you grow faster and stay focused on what’s really matter to become top-level professional.
- Even with the fact that we working in a startup environment we still value and invest in quality. We trying to do things right from the very beginning and will educate you to follow this way.
- We have clear and transparent promotional policy designed to keep you motivated on the path to mastery.
- You will get a real support from core team members, and enough space for experimenting and making your own mistakes.
- We don’t work purely for the money. Our goal is to make the world a little bit better place to live by constantly doing a small but right thing (which is kind of hard btw)
Who we are looking for (it’s fine if you do not satisfy all points, but should have more than a half):
- You have mathematical/physician/engineering mindset and, well, curiosity.
- You are an open-minded person who will be able to share our culture
- You have strong Computer Science (CS) and programming fundamentals and understand core concepts
- You want to grow into real master, not simply wasting your life on the nine-to-five job.
- You could value the group and a team and get pleasure in giving, and not only care about your own interests.
- You are ready for a long path and understand that nothing will come for itself without long, hard, work.
We really don’t care much whether you know any exact technologies like React or SQL if you're a clever guy or a girl, but will be better if you:
- Participate in math/physics/cs competitions.
- Write code with one of the following langs: C# + .NET / Java / Go / F# / Python / JS with or without Node.js / C++ or any other major language. Especially cool if you managed to read the whole book about selected lang or tech.
- Have a blog or stack overflow activity or open-source activity
- Higher education in BSU, BSUIR, BSTU
- Proven interests in ML / CS / NLP / AI
Some of our perks:
- Comfortable office in the quiet city center in walking distance from both lines of the subway
- Official employment and white salary
- Flexible working schedule
- In-house educational and social events
- Competitive wage and bonus program
We will not declare you how we are different from other Minsk companies - you could come and talk with us and see everything with your own eyes.
Interested? Send your CV with cover letter (Russian/Belarusian lang is fine) to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s see - maybe this will follow to the most exciting adventure of your career.
P.S. Please, keep in mind that even there are no super strict requirements - this position is not for everyone. Only for those who want something more than average, who want to stand out, who feel hunger for achievements and ready to commit at least 101% of what's possible. This position requires a lot of grinding, but really will allow you to rise and shine. If you looking for a stable 9-5 job, better try some other places.